Welcome to www.CroghansJewelBox.com (the “Croghan’s Website”), which is an e-commerce website that is owned and operated by Croghan’s Jewel Box in Charleston, South Carolina. Croghan’s Jewel Box is hereinafter referred to as “Croghan’s” or “we.”
2. Modifications to this Agreement. Croghan’s may modify this Agreement from time to time, and any such modifications shall be effective upon posting by Croghan’s on the Croghan’s Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Croghan’s Website after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement each time before accessing the Croghan’s Website to ensure that you are updated as to any changes. If you do not want to be bound by a modification to this Agreement, you will need to terminate your account, if any, and refrain from using the Croghan’s Website or ordering any products after that date. No other amendments will be valid unless they are in a paper writing signed by Croghan’s and by you.
3. Modifications to the Croghan’s Website. You understand and agree that Croghan’s may discontinue or change the Croghan’s Website at any time, without notice to you. Croghan’s makes no commitment to update the information and content on the Croghan’s Website.
ALL CONTENT OR INSTRUCTIONS TRANSMITTED BY OR RECEIVED FROM ANYONE PRESENTING YOUR PASSWORD ON THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED BINDING ON YOU. You agree that you are solely liable for all actions taken via your password, whether or not made with your knowledge or authority. You agree to guard your password carefully, with the full awareness that a failure to keep it secure will enable others to engage in transactions through the Croghan’s Website for which you will be legally responsible. If you suspect that someone may have obtained access to your password who is not intended to have authority to act on your behalf, please contact Croghan’s immediately to authorize Croghan’s to deny access to the Croghan’s Website to anyone else presenting your password. Croghan’s reserves the right to disable any user name, password or other identifier, whether chose by you or provided by us, at any time if, in our sole opinion, you have violated this Agreement.
5. Use and Termination. This license to use the Croghan’s Website is limited to personal and non-commercial uses by you. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are reserved to Croghan’s. You understand and agree that Croghan’s, in its sole discretion, may terminate your account, direct you to cease using the Croghan’s Website, and discontinue or restrict your access to the Croghan’s Website, all without notice to you and for any reason. You agree that Croghan’s shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Croghan’s Website, your status as an account holder, or any parts thereof.
6. Intellectual Property Protection. The Croghan’s Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality including but not limited to all information, software, text, artwork, designs, graphics, page headers, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, digital downloads, prices, product descriptions, data compilations, scripts, trade names, service names, trade dress, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”), is the property of Croghan’s, its licensors, or other third party providers, and is protected by U.S. and international trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws.
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, alter, display, perform, publish, license, broadcast, transmit, create derivative works from, download, disassemble, decompile, or store such Content without the prior written consent of Croghan’s; provided, however, you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Croghan’s Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the Croghan’s Website to prepare any collection, compilation, database, or directory is strictly prohibited. The trademarks in the Content shall not be used, including as part of other trademarks and/or as part of domain names, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Croghan’s or the respective trademark owners. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN BY THESE TERMS, NEITHER CROGHAN’S NOR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS CONFERRED UPON YOU BY IMPLICATION, ESTOPPEL, OR OTHERWISE, ANY LICENSE OR RIGHT UNDER ANY PATENT, TRADEMARK, COPYRIGHT, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO USE THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE. NO OWNERSHIP RIGHTS ARE OR WILL BE ASSIGNED TO YOU.
7. Prohibited Uses. You may use the Croghan’s Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Agreement Use. You agree not to use the Croghan’s Website: in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries); for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise; to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Contribution Standards set out in this Agreement; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without Croghan’s prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation; to impersonate or attempt to impersonate Croghan’s, a Croghan’s employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing); or to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Croghan’s Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Croghan’s Website or users of the Croghan’s Website or expose them to liability
Additionally, you agree not to: use the Croghan’s Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Croghan’s Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Croghan’s Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Croghan’s Website; use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Croghan’s Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Croghan’s Website; use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Croghan’s Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent; use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Croghan’s Website; introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Croghan’s Website, the server on which the Croghan’s Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Croghan’s Website; attack the Croghan’s Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Croghan’s Website.
8. User Contributions. The Croghan’s Website may contain features that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) information or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Croghan’s Website. Any User Contribution you post to the Croghan’s Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Croghan’s Website, you grant us and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material. You represent and warrant that: (A) You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us; and (B) All of your User Contributions do and will comply with this Agreement, including the Contribution Standards below.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Croghan’s, have full responsibility for such information, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the substance or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Croghan’s Website.
10. Monitoring and Enforcement. Croghan’s reserves the right to: remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion; take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates this Agreement, including the Contribution Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Croghan’s Website or the public or could create liability for Croghan’s; take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Croghan’s Website; and terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Croghan’s Website for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of this Agreement.
We do not undertake to review all User Contributions before they are posted on the Croghan’s Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or information provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
11. Copyrights and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It is our policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you are alleging that material available through the Croghan’s Website infringes upon your copyright, we ask that you please submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) to the address provided below. In order to be effective, the notice must include the following: (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit Croghan’s to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Croghan’s to contact you (e.g., an address, telephone number and an email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
In the event that materials are removed from the Croghan’s Website by Croghan’s (or access to the material is disabled) and you believe that such material is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to law, please submit a written counter-notification pursuant to the DMCA. In order to be effective, the counter-notification must include the following: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; (3) A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address; and (5) A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
All written notices should be sent to the following: Croghan’s Jewel Box, Attention: __Stefanie Friedland_____, 308 King Street, Charleston, South Carolina; Email: email@example.com.
12. Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Croghan’s Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Croghan’s Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The Croghan’s Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third party licensors, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Croghan’s, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Croghan’s. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by third parties.
13. Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions. All purchases through the Croghan’s Website are subject to our additional terms of sale, which are hereby incorporated into this Agreement, including without limitation our Exchanges & Returns Policy and our Shipping Policy.
14. Links to Other Sites. The Croghan’s Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites that are not under the control of Croghan’s. Croghan’s is not responsible for any content in any advertisement or hyperlink on the Croghan’s Website or for any content in any hyperlinked website. If you access a third party website from the Croghan’s Website, then you do so at your own risk. A hyperlink to a third party website does not imply that Croghan’s endorses the content on or the business of the hyperlinked website. You are solely responsible for determining the integrity and reliability of the information in the advertisement or hyperlink on the Croghan’s Website as well as the information on the hyperlinked website. Croghan’s provides hyperlinks only as a convenience. Additionally, your dealings with or participation in promotions of advertisers found on the Croghan’s Website, including payment for and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms (such as warranties) are solely between you and such advertisers. You agree that Croghan’s shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any sort relating to your dealings with such advertisers.
15. Territorial Use and Export Control. You acknowledge that the Croghan’s Website is controlled in and originates from the United States. We provide the Croghan’s Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Croghan’s Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Croghan’s Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you choose to access the Croghan’s Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Software and other materials from the Croghan’s Website may also be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from Croghan’s Website may be downloaded or exported (1) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods, or (2) anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Croghan’s does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Croghan’s Website to any jurisdiction prohibited by U.S. Export Laws.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties. Croghan’s uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate, complete, and current information on the Croghan’s Website. However, Croghan’s does not guarantee or warrant that the Content herein is accurate, complete, timely, or free of technical or typographical errors. It is your responsibility to verify any information provided. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CROGHAN’S EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. CROGHAN’S MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ACCESS TO THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES CROGHAN’S MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE INFORMATION AND RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES PROVIDED OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT. CROGHAN’S MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM ANY HYPERLINKED THIRD PARTY SITE. NO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
17. Limitation of Liability. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER CROGHAN’S NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT OFFERED OR PROVIDED ON THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT THEREOF, ANY PERSON’S RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT PROVIDED IN THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT, CURRENT, OR COMPLETE, THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ACTION YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON TAKE OR FAIL TO TAKE BASED ON CONTENT PROVIDED BY OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT CROGHAN’S IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONDUCT BY YOU ASSOCIATED WITH THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ACTIVITIES RELATING TO ACCOUNT HOLDER’S ACCOUNT. CROGHAN’S IS ALSO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION OF ANY TELEPHONE NETWORK OR LINES, COMPUTER ONLINE SYSTEMS, SERVERS OR PROVIDERS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE, OR FAILURE OF ANY EMAIL DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OR TRAFFIC CONGESTION ON THE INTERNET OR ON THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO ANY YOU, OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM USE OF THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CROGHAN’S, ITS AGENTS, AND PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PURCHASED, OBTAINED, OR ACCESSED, OR FROM ANY MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE PROPERTY, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CROGHAN’S HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, CROGHAN’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO CROGHAN’S FOR THE ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
18. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Croghan’s, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and other partners against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from your use of the Croghan’s Website, breach of this Agreement, or breach of any third party’s rights. This indemnification shall survive any termination of your status as an account holder or use of the Croghan’s Website.
19. Governing Law and Jurisdiction. Any claim relating to the use of the Croghan’s Website and any Content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of South Carolina for any such claim.
20. Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
21. Waiver and Severability. No waiver of by Croghan’s of any term or condition set forth in this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Croghan’s to assert a right or provision under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, as amended, and the consents provided by you, constitute the entire agreement between you and Croghan’s.
23. Comments and Concerns. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Croghan’s Website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call us at 843-723-3594.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND TRACKED BY VIA THE CROGHAN’S WEBSITE
In general, when you visit the Croghan’s Website and access information, you remain anonymous. We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
Information We Collect About You. We collect several types of information from and about users of the Croghan’s Website, including information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”); that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Croghan’s Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through the Croghan’s Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through the Croghan’s Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Croghan’s Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering for an account or posting material. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Croghan’s Website.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
Details of transactions you carry out through the Croghan’s Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Croghan’s Website.
Your search queries on the Croghan’s Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Croghan’s Website, or transmitted to other users of the Croghan’s Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Croghan’s Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Usage Tracking. We collect tracking information and monitor traffic patterns throughout this website, including the search terms that users enter in our search function. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. We do break down overall usage statistics according to a user’s domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user’s browser). This information allows us to recognize users upon return to the Croghan’s Website, better tailor our content to users’ needs, and to help our advertisers and sponsors better understand the demographics of our audience. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Croghan’s Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on the Croghan’s Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
USE OF INFORMATION AND PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present the Croghan’s Website and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To provide you with notices about your account.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
To notify you about changes to the Croghan’s Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Croghan’s Website.
In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Croghan’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Croghan’s about the Croghan’s Website users is among the assets transferred.
To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Croghan’s, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request to email@example.com.
Promotional Offers from Croghan’s. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Croghan’s to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
The Croghan’s Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Croghan’s will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems.
Croghan’s operates secure data networks protected by industry standard security protocols, such as (if and where appropriate) firewalls, encryption, and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary, and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.
The Croghan’s Website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites that are not under the control of Croghan’s. Croghan’s is not responsible for any content in any advertisement or hyperlink on the Croghan’s Website, any content in any hyperlinked website, or the privacy polies of those sites. If you access a third party website from the Croghan’s Website, then you do so at your own risk.
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Croghan’s Website should be directed to email@example.com. You may also call us at 843-723-3594.
Thank you for visiting the Croghan’s Website.